How can I send a letter to a member of the Royal House?

Post for the members of the Royal House can be sent to Noordeinde Palace.

Postbus 30412

2500 GK Den Haag

Post for Princess Margriet and Professor Pieter van Vollenhoven can be sent to Het Loo Palace.

Koninklijk Park 23

7315 AA Apeldoorn