King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima release itinerary for tour of provinces
After the royal succession on 30 April 2013 the King and Queen will tour all the provinces of the Netherlands in May and June, visiting two provinces a day.
The Queen's Commissioners have been asked to submit suggestions for the programme. The royal couple will not just visit the provincial capitals, but a number of other locations as well. In mid-November they will tour the Caribbean part of the Kingdom.
The dates for the visits are as follows:
- 28 May - Groningen / Drenthe
- 30 May - Gelderland / Utrecht
- 12 June - Limburg / North Brabant
- 14 June - Friesland / North Holland
- 19 June - Flevoland / Overijssel
- 21 June - Zeeland / South Holland